Sat, Oct 08|
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer: Pasco Hernando
Join Alpha Alpha Theta Omega make strides to fundraise for Breast Cancer research.
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2022, 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
Wesley Chapel, 28211 Paseo Drive, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543, USA
About the event
AATO Team - ALL participants need to be registered in order to participate in the walk and activities. Please join the AATO Team HERE.
Parking details – Participant parking is available all throughout the mall property. Parking is free and you can park in any available spots on the mall property. We suggest you arrive before 8:30am as some areas will be marked off for the walk route at that time.
Meeting Point - Please meet up with the AATO Team directly across the street from the main stage (in front of Macy's & Zales).
Walk Length & Route - non competitive, 2.5 mile walk down Paseo Dr., around the mall property and around the AdventHealth parking lot area.
- To purchase participant shirt, visit the website HERE *Not required to walk with AATO.
- Event Festival Area and Check In will open at 7:30AM on walk day. Only those who are not yet registered need to check in on walk day.
- Pet policies - The Shops at Wiregrass is a main-street style, pet-friendly center. Please make sure your pets are leashed and well behaved as this is a family friendly event and will be rather crowded in certain areas.
- Water Stops will be located in the Event Festival Area as well as along the walk route. Please stay hydrated!
- Family Friendly - Strollers are welcome! Register and bring the entire family to celebrate!
Event Program Starts
1 hour 40 minutes
Making Strides Walk